The diary of the better luck next time kid. 12 to 15/12/11

Monday - on Monday a woman came into my work with a new baby.
me: awwr HE'S a cute bubba. (:
woman: SHE'S a little girl. -.^
:O :/
Tuesday: today i got called something by a friend of. It hurt to hear and she didn't mean to say it.
i got angry when i shouldn't of.
Bcause, in some ways she was right.
it made me want to cry but i didn't.
i think I’m getting stronger.
I think I’m getting stronger with bcause of my friends.
I'm starting to learn that a positive mind brings positive results and that i can't make anyone else happy until i am.
This is my goal for Thursday to be myself to be happy.
Moment: My friends coming home. <3
Song: rihanna we found love.

Thursday never happened  so i have to wait till love finds me and fate makes it move.

No comments:

Post a Comment