December 10/11/2011 - The diary of the better luck next time kid.

I will try to make this as interesting as possible but here goes..

My life.
For the whole world to see. hmm. quiet scary and ridiculous huh?

... sorry for the rambling. I will try and update this as much as possible.

i will also change names of bad people grr. -.-

but keep the names of good one. (: woo.

okay.

soooooooo

so today started with being awake at tooooo late a clock waiting for a reply from a friend that i had been arguing with alot recently. although she meant alot to me i don't think our friendship will ever be rescued.

especially if i get mentioned on her twitter again. -_- grr.

being called a' dogwhoretramp' or something along those lines. (cheers fam.)

Although i felt i gave my best efforts i ended up getting delete later in the day. (double cheers fam.)

i don't resent her but i WILL NOT be trying to be friends with her for while.

i love her and i always will, but i don't like her at the moment.

I had alot of support to keep me calm Jess, chad, kel. <3 MAJOR LOVE

then i listen to the wombats, two door cinema club and cried myself to sleep at the thought of _______ kissing someone else. Pathetic. i know. :')

then after fuck all sleep i had work with my new manjer. Hilter.

i don't like her because of the way she spoke to another member of staff, and then punished the member of staff for sticking up for self. SKET!

anyway it wasn't as bad as i thought, bcause i think she likes me. (:

- teachers pet. -.^

After work:

Went home.
Auntie told me she's looking at a house around the corner. oh.god.
although i love her :') she can stay where she is.

Ended up at my grandparents where i weighed myself.
8.78
not good!
i thought i had put weight back on my bad
.

moment of the day: when the old man came in buying a skirt for his wife that was in hospital. <3 QT

Song of the day: ed sheeran kiss me.

Peaceeeeeee and kissses. xxx

Han. <3

p.s this blog isn't to hurt, offend or upset anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment