December 11/11/2011 - The diary of the better luck next time kid.

I can't sleep AGAIN and I already new what I was gonnah say for today.

Couldn't sleep.
(Thought about thursday.)

Went to work.
(Thought about thursday.)
Had a argument with my mum.
(Thought about thursday.)
Went out for my cousins bday. <3
(Thought about thursday.)
So the count down begins.
To THURSDAY!


The day that has th potential to be one of the best and worst day of the last few month.

Thursday my beautiful friends come back. <3

Thursday ____ could be out.
Worst case:

- we don't go out.
- we go out and ___ not there.
- we go out and ___ there and kisses someone.
- we go out and ___ distance and I text ___ something stupid.

I know I've kissed 2 people since that day.
But it was never in front of ____.
It was to get over ___
It was just to see if I liked someone else better.
But I don't.
I can't.

Best case:
- ___ there ___ walks me home, kisses me and tells me ___ loves me.

But this won't happen. Bcause I'm not one of th lucky ones. That get a second chance.


I'm just about lucky to get a first one.
That's why I call myself the better luck next time kid.

My friend said to me in th early hours of this morning:
'When you have distance from someone, something, you forget how bad the bads were, because the people aren't around to remind you of their imperfections.
Which is why you end up missing people so much.
In your head, they become idyllic. In reality... Not so much :)'


But then if you only remember th good stuff, surely that out weighs th bad?'

Merh. idk.

moment of the day: my grandad telling me about time he spent in newyork.
song of the day: dancing with the beast. Wombats
Peaceee and kisses. xxx
Han. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment