Here ended th lesson.


play this then read http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzuo_UObpuA
Today I walked into a room full of mirrors. 
I don’t know how?
Or why I was there?

I just was.
It was another lesson.

They looked at me with judgement.
They stood in all different shapes and sizes.
They towered over; I’d be a liar to say I wasn’t intimidated by what I saw.

I span round and became confronted with myself, my hair was a mess and my make up ran of my face.

I turned again and my body was huge, disgustingly heavy so much so I didn’t fit in the mirror.

I twirled to see my stick thin frame ready to collapse.

Again and again I circled round to see my body form with imperfections.

I had no bust in one, my eyes where black in another.
I was invisible tall, then ridiculously small.

They were laughing at me. 
Over powering me.
Putting twisted images in my head!
Making me feel insecure! making me feel intimidated! Threaten! Ugly!

I smashed!
hit back!
… but I was weak
They stood there in numbers,
I managed to hit back at one,
On the floor laid shattered glass and init was a stereotyped defeat image of myself.
I was the underdog, but not yet the victim.
I got back with blood and scars, and stood up firm. Holding my ground.

The moment I did. The second I believed, the mirrors where gone.  

Here ended th lesson.


It was just a thought.
“All my love,”
Hatter.


1 comment:

  1. its amazing how you've got so deep in to how someone thinks and feels about themselves when looking in to a mirror. great writing!!

    ReplyDelete