Shut your eyes and run.

play this then read, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjQtVmh4X1s

Today I learned how to breathe.
I shut my eyes and ran, I ran as fast as I could in the freezing cold and the pounding wind.
Today I didn’t straighten my hair or put my make up on.
Today I wore that dress I never thought suited me.
Today I meowed! At strangers and laughed as loud as I could.

Today I shut my eyes and ran, I ran away from the fakes, the liars, the meaningless ‘I love yous’ the self doubt, the happy couples, the best friends brought together by hate. I SANG to the bands I pretend to hate. I told the jokes that no-one else finds funny.

Today I ran from the boys that only text you because there bored.
The boys that can keep you hanging on a string. The boy you that make you believe you and 10 other girls are just so special and beautiful.

Today I ran away from the girls who post I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY on there boyfriends wall a billion times over. The girls who look you up and down because your pale.

Today I stopped listening to the songs that remind me of you. I stopped paying attention to the tutors that give you the ‘your gonnah fail’ look. 


Today I ran so fast, I lived.


It was just a thought.

"all my love hatter."

No comments:

Post a Comment